Monday, December 20, 2010

fun old pics :)

I just found these delightful pics on Ki's camera that we never really used until recently.  These are from our Honeymoon in Park City right after we got married :)  They make me smile..





Now the next following four pics are the best, and crack me up everytime I look at them, brings back such funny memories haha.

This is the first picture in the sequence, me all happy and posing for a pic.  Ki is laughing, but I figure its just cause I am so darn cute :)

2nd pic in the sequence, Ki is just losing it laughing, but I figure its cause I am being a cheese-ball for the camera.

 3rd pic in the sequence, I am beginning to be really confused at his reaction...

 4th pic... I finally ask Ki, "why are you laughing so hard!?"  him, "Oh no reason, I'm just waiting for someone to come get mad at you for ignoring their sign"

I didn't see the sign people!  haha... figured since we could sit in the red one, we'd be able to sit in the blue one too.... guess its like historic or something... woops! :)

1 comment:

Katelynn said...

So I was on facebook and came across your blog and this made me laugh really hard! :) Even Austin laughed. To be honest, even though it has nothing to do with cooking, it reminded me of the days when we couldn't make instant mashed potatoes. Ha ha ha...anyway, I wish we lived closer so we could still be friends and go on double dates and such. Maybe you guys should transfer to BYU-I.