Monday, May 23, 2011

I am beginning to feel like a dog...

Due to my stupid work hours, my sleeping hours are always screwed up.  This means that currently most days I am taking either a nap at 10 am or 3pm.  It is definately not an ideal schedule, but it sure beats being cranky all the time :)  I am not too proud to admit that due to this schedule I have recently come down with a bad case of "naptime drool-itis".  I don't know why that is, but anytime I take naps I drool all over my pillow!  It is SO SO disgusting.  Why is that I can make it through a whole night of sleep without drooling once but the second I take an hour long nap, I drool all over myself.  It is so annoying.  There is nothing worse then waking up in your own drool.  Does anyone out there in this blog-o-sphere have an explanation for this naptime drool-itis phenomenon?  Beause if you do I am very curious to know what it is.  I would also be interested to know if this phenomenon has a cure, because honestly how gross is it to wake up in a big ol' pile of drool.  I am beginning to be empathetic toward all the species of dogs that drool uncontrollably.   Maybe they hate it as much as I do. 

Ash

2 comments:

Chad and Ash said...

haha you are my fav :) I wish I had a cure...

brooke said...

Do you wear chapstick or lip gloss when napping?