Sunday, June 14, 2009

1st Date


On the 24th of February 2009, I invited Ashley to a Jazz game for our first "official" date. Prior to this, our first time out was on a double date to a haunted house the week before Halloween, although we were both out with different dates. There were two things initially that stood out to me concerning Ashley. The first was her light spirited happiness and the ease with which she smiled. The second was her honesty. As we were driving back from the Jazz game, in an attempt to get to know her better, I had been asking her a series of questions. When at last I asked her to tell me something embarrassing about herself that most people didn't know, I was shocked by both her answer and her willingness to share it. With a first impression like hers, I was looking forward to a 2nd date.

No comments: