Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I remember when I was little, my mom would make us green eggs and pancakes, and I would wear my favorite green shirt on St. Patrick's Day.  But this year, the Jensen household is pretty boring.  I didn't make any green food, and I didn't even wear green!  Although, it was fun to have an excuse to wake up Ki today by pinching him! :)    He was confused because he forgot what day it was and asked why I was pinching him, so I had to remind him by saying "cause its St. Patrick's Day and you aren't wearing any green!"  Then he was like neither are you... so I admit it... I lied, and pulled out that old Jr. High trick and said "yes huh!  My underwear are green!"  He must have been really tired still, because he didn't even notice that what I said couldn't possibly be true with G's being white and all :P  haha... I am sure I will get a retaliation pinch when I get home from school :)  Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

No comments: