Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a glimpse of what we've been up to lately

Baby boy:
  • He seems to be growing bigger every day because I swear my belly gets bigger every day.
  • We still haven't decided on a name but we call him baby boy, little buddy, and little cub for now.
  • He got his 21 wk ultrasound done on January 25 and the doctor says everything looks good.
  • When I rest heavy objects (e.g. my ipad) on my belly he will kick them until I move them off. 
Baby Boy's profile
Baby Boy's cute little feet

Me:
  • Still doing yoga everyday although it is starting to get frustrating that the things that were once simple for me to do are getting SO difficult haha.  My center of balance is DEFINITELY changing.
  • Love feeling baby boy move around inside my belly.  Feel like I am in the good stage of pregnancy.  Big enough that I feel pregnant instead of fat and bloated, yet not huge enough that my mobility is affected or that I feel too uncomfortable.
  • Not loving the fact that my belly button has been pushed into an "outie"
  • Have meant to take an updated "belly pic" but never really feel like it whenever I think about it :)
  • Avoiding driving as much as possible, which is fairly simple considering we are currently down to one vehicle :)
Ki:
  • Passed his kidney stone and is hoping to avoid the Emergency Room for at least a little while :)
  • Reads baby boy a story every night before we go to bed and likes to push on my belly until baby boy kicks him haha.
  • His grandma died and we were able to attend her funeral this past weekend.  It was great to learn more about his grandma through the stories told and to spend time with his family.  Grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we will see her again someday.
Our Future Home:
  • It is almost done and looking so good!!  woo hoo!  We are getting so excited to be able to unpack our stuff and have a place of our own again :)
  • We should close on the house this Thursday and be able to start moving in on Friday.
  • We won't actually start living in our house until the beginning of March since we will be babysitting my cute siblings while my parents are on their 25th wedding anniversary trip in St. Thomas.  I wish I was going with them!  A tropical beach sounds pretty awesome right now.  Other than I don't think I have any swimsuits that would currently fit so... its for the best that they leave me behind ;)
Sorry there aren't more pictures to make the post more interesting but like I said I never feel like taking belly pics, Ki doesn't like his picture taken, and we've forgotten our camera the last few times we've been up to Cedar Hills to see how the house was coming along :)

No comments: