Sunday, November 6, 2011

16 days...

There are only 16 days until Thanksgiving Break.  I am so so excited!  First of all because we haven't seen Ki's family in a long time so it will be so fun to see everyone again.  Second of all because I don't have to think about school for 5 glorious days :)  Third of all because um hello!  I love to eat.  Love it.  In fact the other night I dreamed about Thanksgiving dinner.  It seemed so real!  I swear I could taste the food.  I was quite dissappointed upon awakening to realize it wasn't Thanksgiving quite yet.  Ever since I was little I've always loved meal times, it was never hard to get me to eat as a child.  In fact Ki jokes all the time that he knows when I start getting grumpy that he needs to feed me asap!  :)

My next matter of business to report is that I have been having the craziest dreams lately!  They all seem so much more real for some reason too.  Unfortunately even the nightmares.. those nights are not so much fun.  I woke up crying one night, I don't know what is causing it but it is strange.  I have always had dreams but these are crazier.  Also Ki and I have been married for 2 years and he says I have just recently in the past few weeks started sleep talking.  Weird!  Oh.  I've also started this nasty habit this semester called grinding my teeth like crazy in my sleep.  It drives Ki crazy :)  he says it is becoming worse then fingernails on a chalkboard for him haha.  So first on our walmart list this week is teeth guards for me to wear at night so (a) I have teeth by the time I am 90, and (b) for Ki's sanity.  I think it is just coming from stress but... who knows.  It isn't like I have never been stressed before, but I guess I am just not handling it very well this semester.

Anyways, I have to get back to other homework.  But I hope everyone has fabulous weeks!  Just think, Thanksgiving break is almost here!  We can do it.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.  

1 comment:

Kennedy Klan said...

Ashley,
I just wanted to tell ya I have enjoyed reading your blog to keep in touch with you and Ki. Thanks for sharing :) and I loved your Bulgaria posts! what a fun trip