Saturday, October 29, 2011

? ? ?

It is that time of the week where I have to update ya'll on life.  This week has been crazy stressful trying to keep caught up in school.  Next week will be the same.  I'm just trying to keep my head above water :)  The cruise last weekend was a lot of fun!  I sucked at taking pictures this year, oh well.  We ate lots of good food, played games with all the other couples, I got a cute watch in Mexico, and Ki won $100 by winning the shuffleboard competition.  All-in-all it was a great trip.  Even though it was so cold I didn't put my swimsuit on once haha.

I don't know what else to blog about, so I am just going to make a list of my random thoughts from today.

  • I kinda love Fall weather.  So beautiful.  I hope it doesn't snow anytime soon.
  • After I start a load of laundry, I always find something else that needed to go in that load.
  • I want a dog.  Preferably the offspring of my sister's dog because she pretty much is the best dog I've ever met!  Too bad she has already been fixed :(
  • I hate writing papers.
  • The cleaning is done, and the laundry is done.  Hallelujah!
  • I wish I didn't have homework so I could read my book instead.
  • Halloween will be so much more fun once we have kids.
  • There are literally 12 soup recipes that I currently want to try.  I love soup.  
  • I wish Ki wasn't working.
  • I want peanut M&M's.
Those are just a few of my thoughts.  Sorry for the pointless post.  I just am not in the mood to put any more effort into this blog currently.  I have a bunch of other things on my to-do list for this weekend.  Hope you all have a happy halloween!

No comments: