Friday, October 7, 2011

A Brief Intermission :)

Before I finish posting about our fun trip I thought that I should take a break and give you a quick update on other things we've been up to this Fall :)

We have been able to get some boating time in before the end of the season at Deer Creek, and Lake Powell after we moved back to Utah from Washington!
Tiff & Jake at Deer Creek
Ki & I at Deer Creek
my cute parents
He is starting to get some air this year haha... it is sad but he is probably already better then me.
me waterskiing
me kneeboarding
me trying to wake surf at Lake Powell 
haha.  I was trying to propel myself forward with my arms to get back where I was supposed to be
Ki succeeding at wake surfing
We've also got to spend fun time together and with friends!  We hardly ever remember to take pictures but the following pictures were taken at Ki's friend Russ' 30th birthday party.

Ki & Alyssa (Russ' daughter) playing in the bouncy castle.  Ki loves Alyssa
This is tender.  He will be a good papa bear someday :)
Alyssa wanted to 'catch' Ki
Russ also rented sumo suits for his b-day.  I think Ki and I still look pretty cute together as sumos
haha my face

Russ vs Ki - they were crazy & very sweaty when they were done
My sisters and mother and I also upheld our General Conference traditions of having a girls night out during priesthood session.  It was so fun to go to dinner with some of my best friends!  We even went shopping afterwards and I got to spend my gift card on new clothes!  It was a very good night :)  Haha anytime I get to get new clothes is a great night ;)  After priesthood session the boys came home and had a party of their own!  Here is a picture of them being gamer nerds :)

Boys and girls are so different... I have never quite understood the love for Halo, but I am glad that they have fun together!
General Conference is always so uplifting I just love it.  I think I fall asleep a little bit less each year that I get older... haha.  I guess that hopefully means I am becoming more mature little by little right?  I can't wait until I get all the talks in the conference ensign so I can read them again! 

Well that is the update for now.  In other news we are pretty sure we are going to build a house in Cedar Hills, UT.  We haven't finalized all the plans or anything yet, but we feel pretty good about the deal we are getting and feel like it is the right decision for us.  It is super exciting and we can't wait to have our own little home!

Ki is working full time at Linx did I mention that yet on the blog?  Well he is.  They promoted him to VP of Sales.  I am not exactly sure all that it entails but something like training salesreps, recruiting, etc.  He is still adjusting to working full days, but he likes where he is at.  

I am trying to stay motivated in my final semester at BYU and trying to get to bed early enough to survive my early mornings at Curves!  

So there you have it a short (yet not so short) update on the Jensen clan :)  

No comments: