Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frustrating Disappointment

Today it was confirmed that MCOM 320 and I will never be friends.  After hours of studying for the grammar retake exam, I did worse then the first time around.  Now that is a crappy feeling.  I have gotten a couple bad grades in classes before (ECON 110) but I mostly attributed that to a lack of effort on my part.  It is frustrating to do poorly when you feel you've put in effort.  Lame.  Oh well.  I am over it, because tomorrow we leave for the Linx Cruise!  What a good way to get over this stupid day :)

I know I haven't even finished updating on our Europe Trip yet but one day I will finish playing catch up.  Perhaps that day will come when I don't have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. anymore, and I can keep my eyes open past 10:00 p.m..

Well I am off to pack, paint my toenails, and watch a movie with my cute husband.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: