Saturday, May 12, 2012

I had a birthday :)


I turned 23!  It was a pretty good birthday considering Ki was gone on a business trip for 2 weeks during my birthday :(  But luckily I have an awesome family that I could celebrate with, and luckily Ki's sister Kenzie (who is living with us)  helped me have a fun birthday without him :)

Sunday before my birthday we celebrated with cake!  Then on my actual birthday I went and visited my brother Nate in the hospital (he just had surgery on his thoracic outlet syndrome), went to lunch with my mom, was pleasantly surprised by the flowers Ki sent, and had cake and painted the letters for the baby nursery with Kenzie that night at home (more on that to come).  A few days after my birthday my mom took me and my sisters out for pedicures to celebrate my birthday and then for my birthday present, my mom and Ki got me this diaper bag that I have been wanting!  It was pretty pricey, but I am already in love with it!  I got it in the "sea glass" color.  

So even though my love was gone I still had a spectacular birthday.  Thanks best family in the world!

My mom made BTS cake :) yum!  Forgive my Sunday sweats attire lol
I am pretty impressed I blew out all those candles :)

Visiting poor Nate in the hospital after his surgery
The pretty flowers Ki sent me from Tennessee!  He even sent them in my favorite colors :)

In other recent events, I was able to go up to the City Creek Shopping Center in SLC with my mom, sisters, and grandma!  It was a lot of fun to have a girls day out :)

The sisters and myself at City Creek!  Such a fun day :)
My mom and sisters threw me a baby shower, as well as Ki's mom, and Tiff and Mama Mickelsen.  Thanks guys!  Baby Boy got so many cute and needed things!!!  I am so so grateful :)

With my beautiful momma and sisters at my baby shower :)

No comments: