Friday, September 2, 2011

I'm back!

Back from Europe, back in school, and last but not least I am back to more regular blogging.  How can I say that I am back to regular blogging with such certainty after my blogging lapses of the past?  Well this semester I have finally forced myself to take the class I have most dreaded to finish my advanced writing GE, MCOM 320.  As a requirement we are to write in a blog at least once a week.  So I should be updating this blog weekly from now on! 

So welcome classmates, and hello again to old friends & family.  For those of you that are new to reading this blog I would like to make you aware of a disclaimer I included in a blog post awhile back.  I have terrible grammar, and I don't write very well.  For the full blog post including a step by step walk through pledge to not mock my terrible grammar go here.  Hopefully as the semester progresses, my grammar and writing skills will improve drastically.  Mostly because I assume that if they don't improve I won't get a very good grade in the class :)

Now I know that I need to update the blog with the details of our Europe trip, but the thought of writing all about it gets me discouraged because there is so much information to tell.  That coupled with the fact that it is getting late I think I will save that endeavor for next week.  I am off to Lake Powell for the long weekend in the morning so I really need to go pack soon.  But first I just have to say that I am really enjoying my last semester of classes at BYU so far.  Like really, I am.  I have decided that I think I want to get my Personal Training certification at the end of the semester and work in a fitness or wellness center helping girls/women with fitness & nutrition plans.  Also, this semester I am finally taking a ballroom class like I have always wanted to.  So far it has been pretty slow moving, and mostly my feet just get stepped on by all the boys, but I am hoping that it will get more fun and more quick paced as the semester progresses.  Anyways that is it for now folks.  Hopefully I will get the motivation to write all about our trip next week :)

No comments: