Friday, November 26, 2010

Indecisiveness...

I am so indecisive and it is killing me!  For every single present I have in mind to get Ki for Christmas, and then for his birthday right after Christmas, I keep feeling the need to call him and ask his opinion or advice on every single item!  It is quite ridiculous.  I mean I am capable of making decisions on my own without him,  I just really want him to like his gifts.  Plus it doesn't help that most the items on his wish-list are all high-tech, technology stuff I know nothing about!

The questions running through my head begging to be asked are along the lines of:... "should I buy the least expensive version of this, or will it be poor quality? should I buy a used version of such and such or should I just shell out the money for the new?  Do you prefer this brand, this brand, or this brand when  it comes to this certain item?"  bleh.  I am terrible at Christmas shopping lol.  The clothes part is just about the only part I can do without a ton of research/questions and of course that is the part he cares the least about lol.  I need a christmas shopping tutor, is there such a thing?

Ash

No comments: