Thursday, November 25, 2010

So very THANKFUL!

Wow.  What an awesome Thanksgiving it has been!  The only thing that could've made it better is if we could apparate like real wizards and see both sides of the family in one day!  Some things that I am most thankful for. . .
  • The best family in the whole world.  I literally ask myself everyday how I got so lucky to have such a loving family! 
  • The best husband I could've ever asked for!  Who works so hard for our little family, who cuddles me, and who loves me no matter what.
  • The amazing & supportive friends that Ki and I have both met along the path of life.  We both have been so lucky to associate with so many good people
  • The country that we live in, but more importantly those that give so much of their time, and lives to protect our freedom, and the families of those serving.
  • The gospel, and the blessings Ki and I have been so abundantly blessed with
  • Food, food, and more food.
  • Life!  life is so good, and so worth living! 
I could go on, and on, but just a shout out to all our friends and family out there that we are so grateful for everything you have ever done for us and for your examples.  We hope that you all had an amazing Turkey Day shared with your families and loved ones!

Ash

p.s. I will post pics from our Thanksgiving, later on :) 

No comments: