Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Terrible Horrible...

One of the things I love about marriage is when you are having one of those terrible, horrible, no good very bad days you always have someone that cares to call and cry your eyes out to :)  Before, I would contemplate calling a friend, or my mom, people I knew cared about me, but just end up feeling too embarrassed and cry to myself haha. 
This week has already felt so long!  I just want this weekend to get here cause that means we are going on a cruise!  woot.  Too bad I have 3 tests and 1 paper due before then... oh.. and i got a 74 on the test I took Monday... yeah terrible.  Also today I had a girl be the biggest jerk to me in the library.  I was speed writing my 4 pg. paper on charity that was due for my marriage & family class which was the first problem so I was uber stressed.  Then once I finished it (half way through my class) I realized I wasn't on a computer that was connected to the printer.  So since all the computers were full at the moment, I just waited in line for awhile until I had missed almost my whole class and desperately needed to turn the paper in by the end of class I got all optimistic (since it was byu, and I had just written a paper on charity) and asked a girl at one of the computers if she would just let me hurry and pull up my paper on her computer so I could push print before I had to turn it in, in like 7 minutes and she was like "No, I am using it right now, go find another computer there are a ton of labs on campus you don't need to kick me off mine" RUDE.  I wasn't trying to kick her off her computer, I just wanted 1 minute to pull up my paper and push print!  Sheesh... I didn't have time to go to another computer lab but clearly she couldn't be bothered to help another in need.  So i RAN my butt off to the nearest computer lab that I knew of to print my paper, I barely turned in on time (1 min to spare)  and then was tardy to my 1:00 class... AGAIN.  My 1:00 professor hates me cause I am always like 2 minutes late to his class and there  is only 12 of us so he always notices, and he always marks me tardy so now I freaking have too many tardies which is docking my grade.  What college professor keeps track of tardies!  I am only ever like 2 minutes late and its cause my classes are on opposite ends of campus!  Gah.  Then he passes out the scantrons to the test we took yesterday and I got a 74.... 20% lower then our first midterm!  I don't even know what happened!  I was already so on edge from barely getting my paper in on time, that girl being so rude, and the look my teacher gave me when i was 3 min tardy that I almost started bawling in class.... yeah... luckily I made it through class just in time to call Ki and let it all come flowing out! lol.  Thanks hun, you're the best

Ash

No comments: