Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Notes

I have the most amazing husband in the whole world!  Just going to throw that out there.. :)  I know everyone says that but its true!  He really is the best.  I guess there is someone for everyone though, so everyone has their own amazing husband who is perfect for them.  I love, love, (love stories, movies, weddings, engagements, love anything) and I LOVE getting little love letters from my hunny.  We celebrated our 1st anniversary last month but Ki still takes the time to surprise me with little love notes every so often :)  I found one in my backpack on the first day of school, next to the bed on a day he had to leave the house before me, and just a couple days ago sitting on the keyboard of my laptop.  Because these notes are so special and never fail to make my day a million times better I thought that I better document a couple (just in case they come less often in 50 years or so lol)

love note #1:
I love my little Ash Bug with my whole heart.  Sometimes I wish I could show her the full extent of my love, but even if I could give her the whole world, it wouldn't be enough.  So ironically my offering is limited to three words that I worry I say too much, but Ashley Jensen, I love you!
-Ki

love note #2
I love you Ashley.  You were so cute when I left this morning that I gave you a kiss and let you sleep.  I miss you already.

love note #3 (this was the one in my backpack that made me cry and smile at the same time when I found it lol) 
You are the love of my life, and the most important thing in my whole world.   I wish that I could constantly eminate my love for you in all of my actions, but since I sometimes fall short - I'll make it a priority to remind you of the uncomprehensible love I have for you.  You are the girl of my dreams, with every quality I could ever ask for.  You are perfect for me and I appreciate all that you do, and all your efforts to be the best wife, and my best friend.  Every time you smile, my heart melts.  Every time you "nuggle" me I feel lucky.  And every time I think about who you are and all the efforts you've made to become that person I feel blessed.
I wish with my whole heart that I can be here for you always.  I wish with my whole heart that we'll be blessed with the opportunity to create, build, support, and love a family of our own.  You are my teammate and my eternal companion.  When i'm with you, I feel that we can over come all obstacles and suceed together.  Thank you for being you, and thank you for loving me.  With all of my heart, I'm yours.
Love, Ki

love note #4
Dear Snuggle-bug,
If I could have my way the thing I'd want to do is stay home all day and cuddle with you!  I cleaned the kitchen and dishes for you before I left.
Love, your hubby

seriously so sweet!  He is so darn good to me I can barely believe it.  These cute little notes are just one of the special things I don't ever want to forget about our first year of marriage! 

Thanks babe for always being so patient and loving, when I know I don't always deserve it.  Sometimes i can be downright ornery!  Good thing you know me better then anyone so once i start getting grouchy you just know to feed me until i turn back into a cuddle bug :D  I love you so big!  1 year down, and eternity to go :)

No comments: